Did your homes listing sit on the market for too long and eventually expire?
Are you exhausted from the experience and are hesitant to re-list?
As a result of your experience do you feel that your home "just wont sell" because "it holds no appeal to buyers"?
That's very unfortunate if this was your listing experience. Sometimes real estate professionals take on too many listings and just don't have the time necessary to dedicate to each individual listing that they deserve. Sometimes mistake are made or the right steps are just not taken to get your home sold.
* Home staging to prep your home and present it at it's fullest appeal displaying the full functionality or range of, within each and every room...( Home staging can increase the value of your home by up to 10%! Home staging can cost as low as 1% of the value of your home to do! )
* Doing a fair Comparative Market Analysis to ensure that when your home is presented and put on the market, it's price point- is on point. Incorrect price point can and will result in a prolonged listing with it ultimately selling, or not, and becoming the dreaded expired listing.
* Extensive advertising of your home locally, nationally, online and offline. Statistical studies show that 80% of home buyers searched for their home online and 20% in magazines. Was this research used when advertising of your home was done?
Contact me now or keep reading
Did your agent discuss the absorption rate with you?
For every new listing that comes on the market per month, depending on how many of those that are sold we can determine how many months it would take to sell all of them. For example is there are 26 new listings per month and 4 sell per month then it would take 6 months to sell them all...given there are no new listings. But we know that won't happen so ensuring all the right steps are taken is detrimental to the sale of your home.
So listen, the good news is it isn't too late to sell your property. You CAN re-list your home and have success. You just have to make the right decisions because this is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Yes, I know, you have heard this before, "choosing the right agent etc etc etc". Here's the thing though, the truth is it's not just a sales gimmick, it's reality. You need to select a real estate agent:
1. Who has "Clout". One with strong influence who also has great negotiating skills and is not afraid to be forthright in order to get you your top dollar. In one word? A fighter.
2. Who is incredibly creative and innovative and even web savvy, to put the cherry on top.
3. Who is available. Available when you need to speak to them. In anything in life when you hire someone you should be able to reach them when you need!
4. Who is in depth, thorough, analytical and makes moves with precision.
These are just a few great qualities that your agent should have and you will find all of those qualities in myself. Having been a personal beauty stylist working in the fashion and beauty industry for several years as a makeup and hair artist along with being a graphic designer and web developer, I am creative and innovative. My 5 strongest life skills or "themes" (as described by Gallups research) are
So in closing my message to you is to Utilize my skills and let me give you what you want, in the time you want.
Let's re-list your home and you can continue your plan to start a new chapter in your life. Your first unsuccessful experience doesn't have to alter your goals for your future!
I hope you can see the benefits of working with me, your Whitby real estate agent, and encourage you to touch base with me asap so we can set up an appointment to go over how your new listing experience will be successfully accomplished! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you for reading!
Your Ajax Whitby Real Estate Sales Representative